INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In the course of operating the Services, Vibes + Logic collects or receives the following types of information, which may include personal information, from visitors to the Services, as well as from certain third-party integration partners.
Account information, such as your real name, password, email address, phone number, cryptocurrency wallet IDs and other enrollment information.
Profile information, such as your username, photograph or other likeness, information about how you characterize yourself (e.g., whether you are a fan, music artist / producer, or some other category of creator), social media handles, country of residence, zip code, and any other information you choose to provide as a part of your public profile.
Demographic information, such as your gender identity and your date of birth.
Payment information, such as your credit card number, expiration date, card verification number, billing address, and wallet identification information when you make, or attempt to make, a purchase or other transaction through the Services. Our third-party payment processing providers may also collect information from you, process and store your payment information in accordance with their respective privacy policies. We reserve the right to change our payment vendors at any time, or to use additional payment vendors, at our discretion,
Location information, including general location derived from your IP address (when you visit our website). If you are using a mobile app, we may collect location information, including your precise location, if you have enabled location services in your device settings. We use this data to improve and customize our Services, including to provide tailored marketing offers, content recommendations, and other features. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services for applications in the device’s settings.
Internet Activity Information, such as your IP address, user agent string (e.g., operating system and browser type/version), and the pages you clicked on while on our Services, and details regarding your activity on the Services such as time spent on the Services and other performance and usage data.
User Generated Content, such as profile pictures, photos, images, music, videos, comments, questions, messages, works of authorship, and other content or information that you generate, transmit, or otherwise make available on the Service, including information that you may create using our software and layer on top of music.
Inferences, which have been drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above, reflecting what we believe to be your interests and preferences (e.g., preferred music genres, artists, etc.).
We may analyze your information in aggregate and/or de-identified form to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Services. We may share this aggregate or de-identified data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated or de-identified user statistics to describe the Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect and obtain information from:
You. We collect personal information when you sign up for an account, contact us or make a purchase.
Service Providers. We work with service providers who collect information on our behalf in order to provide services to us. We only allow our service providers to use your personal information in connection with the services they provide us.
Third-Party Advertisers. We work with companies that help us deliver, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of our ads. These companies collect information about you when you interact with ads on our platforms and on the websites where our ads are displayed.
Cookies and Similar Technologies. We may collect information using cookies, web beacons, tags, pixel and other similar technologies to record information about how you use the Site. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive (or other storage medium) so that your computer will “remember” information about your use. We use both first and third party session cookies and persistent cookies. Below is a general primer on session and persistent cookies; information collected by cookies depends on its particular purpose. For more information, please see the information regarding analytics providers discussed further below.
- Session Cookies: We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our Site. A session ID cookie expires when you close the Services.
- Persistent Cookies: A persistent cookie remains on your device for an extended period of time or until you delete them. Persistent cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our visitors to personalize the experience on our Site.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the personal information we collect and receive for the following purposes:
To provide and administer the Services. For example, we use your personal information to create and manage user accounts and profiles, display customized content, identify you as the creator of content that you upload, and facilitate communication with other users.
To fulfill transactions. For example, we use your personal information to process your payments, orders, and requests for products, information, and/or features.
To manage your account preferences and communicate with you about your account by:
- responding to your questions and concerns;
- responding to your questions and concerns;
- sending you administrative messages and information; and
- sending you information about new services, new features, promotions, and newsletters (which you can opt out of at any time).
For advertising, marketing, and analytics purposes. For example, we might use your personal information to:
- market and administer surveys and promotions;
- learn more about you by linking your data with additional data through third-party data providers or analyzing the data with the help of analytics service providers;
- identify unique users across devices;
- tailor advertisements across devices;
- analyze trends and traffic, track purchases, and track usage data; and
- advertise the Services on third-party websites and applications.
For connecting with other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
To test, develop, analyze, and improve our products and services. We may use your personal information to make our Services better. including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of, and optimizing the content you see; analyzing our products, services, website, mobile application, and any other digital assets; facilitating the functionality of our website, mobile application, and any other digital assets.
To comply with any legal obligations and enforce our legal rights. For example, we may use personal information to exercise contractual rights, to comply with financial reporting obligations, court orders, warrants, or subpoenas in accordance with applicable law.
We may also use personal information as otherwise disclosed or permitted by law, or as we may notify you from time to time.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING INFORMATION
We process your personal information as follows: when necessary to perform our agreements with you (e.g., processing payments for and providing the products you have ordered), when necessary to ensure compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, when necessary for our legitimate interests (including our interest in providing relevant and secure Services and improving our products and Services), and as consistent with your consent, which you may revoke at any time. You understand that withdrawal will not affect the legality of our treatment of your personal information while your consent was in place.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We share your personal information as follows:
Service providers. We may share each category of personal information with companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the our website or our business (such as order fulfillment, shipping, payment processing, customer support, hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, database management services, returns processing, and risk and fraud mitigation).
Advertising and marketing partners. We might share the above categories of personal information with companies that help us with our marketing efforts, including third-party advertising partners and social media platforms.
Music Artists / Producers. We may provide certain limited personal information to music artists / producers, such as your email address, country of residence and zip code when you characterize yourself as a “fan” on the Services and opt-in to be added to the relevant music artist / producer’s mailing list. Musician artists / producers are only authorized by us to use this information to send email to you and may not share, rent, or sell the information with others for any other purpose.
Law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties. We may share the above categories of personal information as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate to comply with law or for the compliance, fraud prevention, and safety purposes described above.
Organizations in connection with a business transfer. We will share your personal information if we are acquired by or enter into a merger with another company, or otherwise reorganize our business.
You have certain choices about how we use your personal information.
Access or update your account information. If you have registered for an account with us, you may review and update certain personal information in your account profile by logging into the account.
Opt out of marketing communications.To stop receiving our newsletter or other promotional emails, use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions. If you receive marketing text messages from us, you may opt out of receiving further marketing text messages from us by replying STOP to our marketing message.
Cookies. You can control certain cookies and tracking tools. We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.
- Analytical cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. Information collected by Google Analytics cookies will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States of America in accordance with its privacy practices. To see an overview of privacy at Google and how this applies to Google Analytics, visit https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You may opt out of tracking by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Advertising or targeting cookies. These cookies are used to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. Our third party advertising partners may use the cookies to build a profile of your interests and deliver relevant advertising on other websites. You can opt out of tracking on our website or others for online behavioral advertising by visiting the DAA’s Consumer Choice page at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
You may also disable cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to disable all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the website.You may also disable cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to disable all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the website.
Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser. You will need to do this separately within your browser. If you have disabled one or more analytical cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies prior to your disabled preference being set.
Do Not Track. We currently do not respond to browser-based “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 et. seq. permits customers of Vibes + Logic who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the following address: Vibes + Logic, 3145 Geary Blvd. #270, San Francisco, CA 94118. In your request, please specify that you want a “California Privacy Rights Notice.” Please allow up to 30 days for a response.
If you reside in California, you also have the right to make the following requests with respect to your personal information:
- Access. You have the right to request that we disclose to you the categories of personal information collected about you, the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected, the categories of personal information sold or disclosed, the business or commercial purpose for collecting and selling the personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we share the personal information, and the specific pieces of personal information collected about you over the past 12 months.
- Deletion. You can request that we delete your personal information that we maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to be free from discrimination. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
We may deny certain requests, or fulfill a request only in part, based on our legal rights and obligations. For example, we may retain personal information as permitted by law, such as for tax or other record keeping purposes, to maintain an active account, and to process transactions and facilitate customer requests. Employment-related information will not be included in fulfillment of your requests.
We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity prior to responding to your requests. The verification steps will vary depending on the sensitivity of the personal information and whether you have an account with us.
You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. When submitting the request, please ensure the authorized agent identifies himself/herself/itself as an authorized agent and can show written permission from you to represent you. We may contact you directly to confirm that you have authorized the agent to act on your behalf and confirm your identity. You may exercise the above rights by emailing us at email@example.com, or by writing to us at Vibes + Logic, 3145 Geary Blvd. #270, San Francisco, CA 94118.
NEVADA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain personal information to third parties who intend to license or sell that personal information. You can exercise this right by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account. Please note that we do not currently sell your personal information as sales are defined in Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A.
EUROPEAN PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have the following rights, where provided under applicable law, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), regarding your information (each of which are subject to various exceptions and limitations):
- Access. You have the right to ask us for confirmation on whether we are processing your personal information, and access to the personal information and related information.
- Correct:You are entitled to update or correct your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Delete. You have the right to request that we erase your personal information.
- Restrict.You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Object.You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
- Data Portability.You have the right to request the transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
You may exercise the above rights by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
In addition, if you are in the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom and you have any complaints about how we use your personal information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your country. A list of data protection authorities is available at http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. While we strive to protect information transmitted on or through our website, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through this website
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL NON-US RESIDENTS
Our servers are located in the U.S. Please be aware that your information may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your country of origin. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the Services, you do so at your own risk.
DO NOT TRACK
Vibes + Logic does not respond to “Do Not Track” settings or other related mechanisms on our Site at this time.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US